Join the 125th Anniversary Gala Host Committee!
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Click here to see current host committee members.
The 125th Anniversary Gala is a celebration of IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law – honoring the law school’s history, celebrating its milestones and envisioning an exciting future. Hosted by the Chicago-Kent Alumni Board of Directors, the goal is to bring together alumni to reconnect with the law school and engage in its future through the launch of its capital campaign.
Members of the 125th Anniversary Host Committee will be integral to the event’s success. Key responsibilities include:
- Attending the Gala on Saturday, February 23, 2013
- A minimum $500 contribution to the Gala, which can be reached through individual tickets or anniversary table purchase, or recruiting fellow alumni and friends to attend
- Spreading the word about the Gala to fellow classmates and alumni and encourage their attendance
- Serve as hosts at the Gala
Members will receive:
- Special recognition in promotional materials and announcements, including but not limited to: the 125th Web site, the Gala invitation, and the Gala program
- Special recognition at the event
- Two free tickets to the Gala After-Party hosted by the Young Alumni Council
If you are interested in serving on the 125th Anniversary Gala Host Committee, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (312) 906-5240 or email@example.com